Fire Door Alarm Releases
- Fire Door Alarm Releases provide an interface between a fire door and an alarm system/smoke detectors to allow automatic closing to be initiated by the alarm/detectors. They can be used on new or existing manual or motor operated fire doors (rolling or sliding).
- The Model AR-D is a UL864 compliant failsafe time delayed alarm release for applications where battery backup is not necessary.
- The Model AR-D2 additionally includes an integral battery providing 7-day battery backup of up to 4 local detectors and warning devices that are powered by it, and advanced diagnostics utilizing LED indicators and audible tones to advise status and functionality.
- AR-D and AR-D2 are both universal-voltage devices that can be powered by 100–240VAC / 50Hz or 60Hz building current, or 24VAC/DC from a fire alarm control panel or UL1481 power supply.
- The Model AR-C converts a new or existing Lawrence “Easy-Reset” fire door operator to “Auto-Reset” functionality providing time delayed alarm activated closing and fail safe closing upon a loss of power. It automatically resets when the alarm is cleared and power is restored so the door can be opened without any physical resetting of the release.
View or download PDF documents from the links below.
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2017 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.