LT Series Gates are performance-designed to meet the needs of the most cost-conscious buyer. Quality construction is achieved by the use of diagonal steel lattice channels in a diamond pattern riveted together through plated spacers for smooth operation.
- Roll on floor casters, can be single or bi-parting, and pivot out of the way when open.
- Most popular choice for loading dock and pedestrian control applications.
EG Series Gates are value engineered to offer a balance between security and economy. Vertical members are single steel channels extending into top and bottom tracks, alternating with steel flat bars, and connected with single rows of steel lattice bars traveling on formed steel glides for carefree operation.
- Top hung or bottom rolling and can be single or b-parting with an option to pivot.
- Commonly utilized on storefronts and in other retail and commercial applications.
DC Series Gates are designed for maximum durability and security. Double steel channels, which extend into the top and bottom tracks, are riveted together to form each vertical member. Channels are connected with double rows of steel lattice bars traveling on nylon bearings and washers to operate with a minimum of effort.
- Available in almost any size, top hung or bottom rolling, single or bi-parting, with an option to pivot.
- Ideal for schools, banks and other at-risk locations.
View or download PDF documents from the links below, or use the tabs at the top to obtain additional information about this product.
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.