Gateway Series Doors
Gateway Series Doors provide controlled egress and secure access for interior openings, storefronts, parking garages, and other commercial applications.
- Standard “Fail-Safe” function automatically opens the door after a 10 second delay upon a loss of power or alarm activation.
- Optional “Fail-Secure” function keeps the door closed for up to 30 hours in a power outage, but will automatically open upon activation by alarm, lighted emergency exit button, or secure access by emergency responders.
- Optional “Auto-Reclose” function will close the door after power is restored and alarm is cleared.
- Available on Model SD, MD and HD Service Doors, MW and HW Weather-Edge Doors, and HV Ventilated Doors (with some limitations).
Gateway Series Doors are protected by one or more US Patents.
View or download PDF documents from the links below, or use the tabs at the top to obtain additional information about this product.
- Refer to the Service Doors, Weather-Edge Doors or Ventilated Doors sections for specific product information about available Gateway models (listed above).
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.