High Performance Doors
High Performance Doors are designed for 500,000 cycles usage with an approximate average operating speed of 24 inches per second to open and 12 12 inches per second to close. They are well suited for applications where traditional roll-up doors do not meet the demands for very high frequency usage or or the desire for higher speed operation.
- Enhanced security and environmental control result from faster operation with less open time.
- Model PD features a springless barrel design, standard flat-face or optional insulated slats, delrin endblocks, Scratch-Guard protection system to reduce finish wear and operating noise, unique steel guide design with replaceable UHMW wear strips provides easy access for periodic inspection and maintenance, 2 HP minimum motor operator with variable speed controller and soft start/stop, dual monitored sensing systems, and more.
- Isolation mounts are available as an option to reduce vibration and operating noise transmitted to the structure.
View or download PDF documents from the links below, or use the tabs at the top to obtain additional information about this product.
- Why Should You Buy A High Performance Door?
- General Design Considerations
- Instructions – High Performance Door & Grille Installation
- O&M – High Performance Door & Grille
- Warranty – High Performance Door & Grille
- How To Size – Rolling Doors, Grilles & Closures
- Gallery – High Performance Doors & Grilles
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.