High Performance Grilles
- High Performance Grilles are designed for 500,000 cycles usage with an approximate average operating speed of 24 inches per second to open and 12 inches per second to close. They are well suited for parking garages and other applications where traditional roll-up grilles do not adequately meet the demands for very high frequency usage or the desire for higher speed operation.
- Model PG features a springless barrel design, enhanced heavy-link aluminum grille curtain, unique steel guide design with replaceable UHMW wear strips provides easy access for periodic inspection and maintenance, 2 HP minimum motor operator with variable speed controller and soft start/stop, dual monitored sensing systems, and more.
- Isolation mounts are available as an option to reduce vibration and operating noise transmitted to the structure.
View or download PDF documents from the links below, or use the tabs at the top to obtain additional information about this product.
- Why Should You Buy A High Performance Grille?
- General Design Considerations
- Instructions – High Performance Door & Grille Installation
- O&M – High Performance Door & Grille
- Warranty – High Performance Door & Grille
- How To Size – Rolling Doors, Grilles & Closures
- Gallery – High Performance Doors & Grilles
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.