Motor Operator Installation
The most current versions of Lawrence Doors motor operator and fire door operator installation instructions are available below. Installation instructions are intended for qualified door systems technicians using proper tools and equipment.
- Instructions include wiring diagrams and control connection drawings. (NOTE – Verify wiring diagram number in the instructions is the correct diagram for the version of operator being used.)
- Quick-Start Guides provide an overview of basic set-up and connections.
- Please contact us for prior versions of instructions or wiring diagrams, or for information about 50Hz motor operators.
View or download PDF documents from the links below (Please note that some of these are large files):
- Instructions – SGH Motor Operator Installation
- Instructions – MGH Motor Operator Installation
- Instructions – MGRL Motor Operator Installation
- Instructions – FGH Fire Door Motor Operator Installation
- Instructions – FGRL Fire Door Motor Operator Installation
- Instructions – AR-C “Auto-Reset” Conversion Module Installation
- Instructions – FS “Auto-Reset” Fire Door Motor Operator Installation
- Instructions – Monitored Sensing Device Adapter (for operators with no monitoring function)
- Quick Start – SG & FG Series
- Quick Start – MG Series
- Quick Start – FS Series
- Field Conversion – SG & FG Series 230v-3ph to 208v-3ph
- Field Conversion – MG Series 230v-3ph to 208v-3ph
- Field Conversion – FS Series 230v-3ph to 208v-3ph
- Amperage Guide
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.