- Folding Gates – also known as scissor, accordion, expanding, or collapsible gates – are available in the rugged double-channel construction of the DC Series, the performance-designed economy of the EG Series, and the commonly seen “lazy tong” design of the LT Series. Most gates can be either single sliding or bi-parting, and can roll on floor casters or in tracks.
- DC and LT Series gates are available as Portable Gates that can be easily rolled into place for temporary use, and rolled away for storage when not needed.
- Gate Cabinets can be provided to secure and conceal the gates when not in use.
View or download PDF documents from the links below, or use the tabs at the top to obtain additional information about this product.
- Instructions – LT Series
- Instructions – EG & DC Series (Non-Pivoting)
- Instructions – EG & DC Series (Pivoting)
- Instructions – Folding Gate Bottom Roller Retrofit
- Operation Instructions – Folding Gates
- Maintenance Instructions – Folding Gates
- Warranty – Folding Gates
- How To Size – Folding Gates
- Gallery – Folding Gates
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2017 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.