Grilles & Closures
- Grilles provide for maximum ventilation and visibility while maintaining a secured area as commonly required on a variety of exterior and interior openings in retail spaces, office buildings and parking structures.
- Closures offer grille features combined with the enhanced security of a closed-panel curtain construction. Aluminum panels can be provided with Clear Glazing for visibilty, Perforated to offer 50% ventilation and visibility, or Solid when visibility and ventilation are not wanted.
View or download PDF documents from the links below, or use the tabs at the top to obtain additional information about this product.
Model SG Grille
Model HG Grille
Models AC Clear Panel, AV Vent Panel, AS Solid Panel Closures
- Brochure – Models AC-AV-AS
- Specifications – Model AC
- Specifications – Model AV
- Specifications – Model AS
- Details & Clearances – Models AC-AV-AS
Model AD Slat Closure
- General Design Considerations
- Guide Details – Grilles & Rolling Closures
- Illustrator – Service Door, Counter Service Door & Grille Components
- Illustrator – Rolling Closure Components
- Instructions – Service Door, Counter Service Door & Grille Installation
- Instructions – Rolling Closure Installation
- O&M – Service-Door, Counter Service Door & Grille
- O&M – Rolling Closure
- Warranty – Doors, Grilles & Closures
- How To Size – Rolling Doors, Grilles & Closures
- Gallery – Grilles & Closures
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.